Responsible for processing
Palou Nord Ind. Estate St. Mollet, 53 08401 Granollers (Barcelona)
Tf: +34 938 611 601
You can provide your personal data to Lleal by means of contact formulas or by sending us an e-mail. All the data collected will be incorporated into a data bank, property of Lleal, for treatment, automated or not, depending on the following objectives:
- To attend your enquiries: Lleal will by means of any contact formula request your name, address, telephone and e-mail address, in order to be able to attend your enquiry and provide a reply.
- To offer professional services: Lleal will proceed with the treatment of customer data in order to provide the professional services contracted by the customers.
Lleal will treat all the information provided by those interested in the strictest confidentiality, taking all the necessary technical and organizational measures in order to avoid loss, incorrect use and/or alteration.
Criteria of conservation
- Provision of professional services: The data processed in order to comply with any contractual obligation will be retained during the validity of the contract and not more than the following 10 years, in order to verify any possible pending causes, including the accounting documents.
- Information on activities, products and services of the data provided by the customers will be retained as long as the commercial interest is maintained with the company and provided the interested party does not request the data to be suppressed, in which case they will be erased according to legal regulations.
- Processing of the Curriculum Vitae: Lleal will retain the data contained in the application forms sent in through the section Work with us as well as the Curriculum Vitae sent in by any other method, after receiving explicit consent, for a maximum period of 12 months. On completion of this term, Lleal will proceed to destroy the data in accordance with safety measures.
The legal basis for treatment of your data lies in the consent:
- Responding to a request for commercial information on any of our products or services, formulated through any of the possible communication methods.
- Providing communication on the activities, products and/or services of Lleal.
- For the execution of a contract for products or services, in which case the communication of personal data is a necessary legal requirement.
- For processing of your Curriculum Vitae when possible vacancies arise in the company.
Only duly authorized staff, as well as suppliers that have been named in charge of the treatment, will be allowed access to the data retained in our files.
During the period of validity of the treatment of your data, Lleal will not carry out any other transfer, except for legal obligation, nor any international transfer.
The parties concerned can exercise the following rights:
- Access to your personal data. Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether Lleal is treating your personal data or not.
- Correction of the data in our possession and that are incorrect.
- To have your data erased, which amongst other motives, are no longer necessary for the purposes that they were collected, providing it is not necessary to retain such data for legal reasons.
- Limitation in your data, in which case they will only be retained for the procedure or defense of claims.
- Opposition to the treatment, except for existence of legal motives, or to exercise the defense of possible claims.
- Transfer of your data
- Revocation and suppression of your consent.
In order to exercise any of the above-mentioned rights, please write to Lleal, S.A.U St. Mollet 53 Palou Nord Ind. Estate, 08401 Granollers – Barcelona (Spain) or send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel that your rights are being violated as regards the protection of your personal data, in particular when you are not satisfied with the exercising of your rights, you may lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority concerned for Protection of Data through their website: www.agpd.es
In compliance with the stipulations of article nº 21 of the Law 34/2002 for society services on information and electronic commerce, if you do not wish to receive further information on our services, you are entitled to unsubscribe at the following e-mail address: email@example.com, indicating as the subject: “Do not send mails”.
Source of the data
The personal data that are processed by Lleal proceed directly from those persons interested and from our collaborators.
The data processed are classified in the following categories:
- Identification data
- Postal or electronic addresses
- Commercial information
- Economical data
Specially protected data are not processed.